3. Boyle County

4. Rockcastle County

5. Bullitt East

6. North Bullitt

7. Warren East

8. Franklin County

9. Harrison County

10. Fairdale

My rankings would be pretty much the same with a few differences.

1. Lexington Catholic

2. Bell County

3. Rockcastle County

4. Boyle County

5. Harrison County

6. Bullitt East

7. Marion County

8. Franklin County

9. North Bullitt

10. Warren East

I like the list except for Boyle county. Who did they lose to Trinity and Henry Clay? I am pretty sure that they are 0-2 aren't they? What I am getting at is they are 0-2 and ranked number 3! :eek: I think they got SMACKED in week one didn't they?

I don't want Rockcastle ranked very high but they should be ahead of Boyle, at least they beat SOMEBODY :D

I don't want Rockcastle ranked very high but they should be ahead of Boyle, at least they beat SOMEBODY :D

Even though I do agree with you. What do you think Rockcastle's record would have been if they had played Bowling Green & Henry Clay?

IMO I think only Lexington Catholic in 4A could be at 2-0 against these 2 teams, and maybe Bell County at 1-1. All other 4A teams I feel would be at 0-2

Even though I do agree with you. What do you think Rockcastle's record would have been if they had played Bowling Green & Henry Clay?

IMO I think only Lexington Catholic in 4A could be at 2-0 against these 2 teams, and maybe Bell County at 1-1. All other 4A teams I feel would be at 0-2

I can understand the thought but that is the price you pay to play H.C, B.G., and Danville in the first three weeks.