How Many points does BG need to score to be in position to beat Trinity?

I saw the high school preview on the Courier journal website and saw the 2 prospects from Bowling Green. 6-5 and 6-6 are BIG targets. On a jump ball situation in the end zone, that is tough to defend. I know size and height isn't everything but I am curious to how tall are T's DBs?

That height doesn't matter after so long if the reciever gets absolutely punished while attempting to catch the ball. They had those same recievers the last two years and got pasted in the 3A finals both years.

How is The rocks passing game this year? i know that they have a solid running Game in Tim Phillips(sp?) Just wondering about the pass being that Petrino is off to college.

The Rocks will fair well with Will Stein at QB. He is a gamer and has looked very good in the scrimmages. His receiving corps are very good, two Duttons, Leach, et al. Many quick targets to spread the defense out. The O-line should be very, very good. They have Coach Beatty pumped up. He's not used to having many returning lettermen on the O-line.

Again, 3 Qtr games versus LexCath and Scott County may not be a great tool, but that's all we have for the next few hours.