Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CAL Preps projections for Kentucky games

Featured Replies

What exactly is this? What is its origin and/or formula?

  • Author

I think they show how they come up with the predictions oin the site.

 

I also believe they were over 80% last year in ther picks for the entire country.

I hope it is wrong since it took Beechwood over Dixie. I'm sure their are some CovCath fans who would like it to be right since it took them over Lasalle.

I've watched Cal Preps for a few years. Sometimes it's remarkably close, sometimes it misses. Generally, it's just fun to look at, particularly during the playoffs.

Are the Massey ratings out yet for KY high school football, or do they wait a few weeks?

Thanks for the great link to CAL PREP! :thumb:

I hope that they are wrong about East Jess./Western.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.