Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007/2008 Knox Central

Featured Replies

What does Knox Central need to do to improve in 2007/2008? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

After watching them this summer, I thought they would be a contender in the 13th; but now losing the two boys from Bell Co. they won't be as strong as I thought they were going to be. I don't know if they have anyone that can handle the ball at point as good as the Whitaker boy that transferred to Hazard.

 

So in a "nut-shell" someone has to step up and play point. I'm sure someone on the team can fill that position.

Miller is a pretty good point guard.

With everyone returning from last year they should win the region, if not, they need to look for a replacement.

with everyone returning from last year the should win the region, if not need to look for replacement,

I still think Cumberland and Corbin are the two favorites.

I still think Cumberland and Corbin are the two favorites.
I agree with you about those 2 teams being the favorites. It will be very interesting to see how Central comes back together after having the 2 kids from Bell county playing with them all summer. There must have been some folks in Knox County that really didnt want to see those 2 transfer in. Central actually still has some nice players Miller, Williamson and Scalf. to mention a few, Williamson is a real scrapper and a pretty good post player for his size.

Knox Central will have a nice team but Cumberland and Corbin are the teams to beat. They need to go back to Brazil if they want to win the region.

Knox Central will have a nice team but Cumberland and Corbin are the teams to beat. They need to go back to Brazil if they want to win the region.

:eek:

Williamsburg wishes those South American kids would have stayed in Brazil...

Bubba do you remember the two kids from Brazil?

Yes, I do seem to recall the "Brazillian Nightmares" aka Rafael Morearia and Victor Olivera. I remember all those flags and stuff the Barbourville fans displayed at the district tournament at Corbin high that season. Rondall Scott Phipps made a full court shot off a missed FT to sink the Panther ship in the semi- finals. One of the wildest moments in old 50th district tourney history.. Nomorenoless is making Bubba feel long in the tooth with all this history. I have been watching local basketball for a long time.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.