Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007/2008 June Buchanan

Featured Replies

I would be willing to be that Clark will be the primary ball handler next year. Why would they switch what has worked the last couple years? They won the 14th last year with Clark running the point, why would the coach or any of the players want to stray away from that?

I have seen Clark Stepp play a number of times. I do not think he is selfish, but I think that like many highly competitive athletes he is not afraid to take on a challenge himself. Sometimes that ends up in trying to do too much, sometimes it is the best tactic.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.