Gallatin Co./ Ludlow Scrimmage

Wow! This is real surprising to me since Gallatin only lost 3 seniors and seemed like they were excited about this coming year. Did any player(s) stand out for either team?

Florence threw Henson first touchdown pass of the game in 3rd quarter, looked like the Wildcats were waiting for the lights to come on. Lusby had a nice endzone run. Henson also intercepted one and returned it to the 1 yard line. Sophmore Carlton had nice pass to Miles for touchdown, Brown and Maddox had nice catches, Junior- Carlton and Senior- Brown had great runs. Nunn,Lusby,LeGrande,Carlton,Sophmore-Brown and Henson worked hard on defense. Florence struggled with coverage. Gallatin has some work to do, but will be fine.

Florence threw Henson first touchdown pass of the game in 3rd quarter, looked like the Wildcats were waiting for the lights to come on. Lusby had a nice endzone run. Henson also intercepted one and returned it to the 1 yard line. Sophmore Carlton had nice pass to Miles for touchdown, Brown and Maddox had nice catches, Junior- Carlton and Senior- Brown had great runs. Nunn,Lusby,LeGrande,Carlton,Sophmore-Brown and Henson worked hard on defense. Florence struggled with coverage. Gallatin has some work to do, but will be fine.

Thanks BigCountryBoy, also Good luck to you boys this year!

Ludlow scored on a 70 yard pass from QB Jarrett Rouse to WR Grant Logan to start the game. The starting offensive unit had five possessions, scoring a touchdown on all five of them. 3 passing and 2 rushing. The score at the end of the first quarter was 33-3 i believe. Gallatin fought very hard and didnt quit. Final score was, Ludlow-46 Gallatin-23. (i believe)

No Problem. Did Carroll County have a scrimage Friday Night? How do they look this year?

Yes, they scrimmaged Moore @ Moore High School. They looked pretty decent but did notice that Welch did not play. That hurt the Panthers running game and forced the Panthers to change formations for the scrimmage. I also know that, with Welch returning this week, the Panthers will be back in the "I". Watching some practices since they have started, the Panthers looked very good in the "I". I was very disappointed to see them change formations for the scrimmage, but due to injuries it was necessary. I believe that they will be more successful in the "I" this year than last. I think that the personnel is better this year for the "I" than last year. I do know that Coach Weedman has been wanting to perfect the "I" since he was named head coach. Can't wait until Friday night to see the Panthers and Wildcats face off! :thumb:

Ludlow scored on a 70 yard pass from QB Jarrett Rouse to WR Grant Logan to start the game. The starting offensive unit had five possessions, scoring a touchdown on all five of them. 3 passing and 2 rushing. The score at the end of the first quarter was 33-3 i believe. Gallatin fought very hard and didnt quit. Final score was, Ludlow-46 Gallatin-23. (i believe)

Thanks Viper, Ludlow has a nice team with a strong line and quarterback. My last look at the scoreboard was 33 to 23 and then ludlow scored some more, but I believe both teams had JV in at that time. Good Luck this year with your team:thumb:

Yes, they scrimmaged Moore @ Moore High School. They looked pretty decent but did notice that Welch did not play. That hurt the Panthers running game and forced the Panthers to change formations for the scrimmage. I also know that, with Welch returning this week, the Panthers will be back in the "I". Watching some practices since they have started, the Panthers looked very good in the "I". I was very disappointed to see them change formations for the scrimmage, but due to injuries it was necessary. I believe that they will be more successful in the "I" this year than last. I think that the personnel is better this year for the "I" than last year. I do know that Coach Weedman has been wanting to perfect the "I" since he was named head coach. Can't wait until Friday night to see the Panthers and Wildcats face off! :thumb:

Is Welch injured? Henson & Nunn just came back from injuries thursday.

Also looking forward to our first Friday Night Home game under the lights:dancingpa

Coach Browning said on the radio that Gallatin has some work to do on both sides of the ball before this Friday Night. Ludlow has a nice team. I will see them this Saturday at Henry Co.

I'll be at Gallatin on Friday Night for the game!!!