Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell County/Southwestern Scrimmage

Featured Replies

Is the scrimmage still on and if so is it still at 6:00? I have been wondering if the heat would push the time back.

From all indications, will be played. Starts at 7:00 p.m.

  • Author
From all indications, will be played. Starts at 7:00 p.m.

Thanks....:thumb:

I left at half time sw looked very young but wow early on the passing game was on first play was about a 50 strike for T.T.

  • Author

Where's the SW guys, I'm interested to see how this scrimmage shaped out.

SW Varsity scored 21 to Russell's 0

 

JV Russell Co 14 to SW 0

 

Fairly comfortable, no injuries either side.

Keemo jost arrived home after a good Friday Football game at the Reservation. SWHS 21.... Russell CO. 0...The young Warriors looked as I expected. We gained good experience playing as a unit. Our Seniors showed good leadership and our Jrs. and Sophs stepped up. We will improve on a daily basis. Our Coaching Staff is outstanding and our group of Kids are very coachable. I expect a fun filled season. I would be remiss if I didn't mention that we did have several players out due to injury.:thumb:

Keemo jost arrived home after a good Friday Football game at the Reservation. SWHS 21.... Russell CO. 0...The young Warriors looked as I expected. We gained good experience playing as a unit. Our Seniors showed good leadership and our Jrs. and Sophs stepped up. We will improve on a daily basis. Our Coaching Staff is outstanding and our group of Kids are very coachable. I expect a fun filled season. I would be remiss if I didn't mention that we did have several players out due to injury.:thumb:
... Those players that were out for injury were not injured as a result of the Scrimmage, but were injured in practice the last couple weeks...Also this game was played under game conditions with punts and kickoffs were not live. Refs, scoreboard,camera, and action...:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.