Russell County/Southwestern Scrimmage

jumper1

Keemo jost arrived home after a good Friday Football game at the Reservation. SWHS 21.... Russell CO. 0...The young Warriors looked as I expected. We gained good experience playing as a unit. Our Seniors showed good leadership and our Jrs. and Sophs stepped up. We will improve on a daily basis. Our Coaching Staff is outstanding and our group of Kids are very coachable. I expect a fun filled season. I would be remiss if I didn't mention that we did have several players out due to injury.:thumb:

Keemo jost arrived home after a good Friday Football game at the Reservation. SWHS 21.... Russell CO. 0...The young Warriors looked as I expected. We gained good experience playing as a unit. Our Seniors showed good leadership and our Jrs. and Sophs stepped up. We will improve on a daily basis. Our Coaching Staff is outstanding and our group of Kids are very coachable. I expect a fun filled season. I would be remiss if I didn't mention that we did have several players out due to injury.:thumb:
... Those players that were out for injury were not injured as a result of the Scrimmage, but were injured in practice the last couple weeks...Also this game was played under game conditions with punts and kickoffs were not live. Refs, scoreboard,camera, and action...:thumb: