Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scotty Hopson?

Featured Replies

He's athletic, but IMO, nowhere near as athletic as D-Miller. If he doesn't dominate the defender his first attempt, he sulks and tries a fadeaway jumper the next five times. Then his teammates won't center the offensive attack around him and he just walks around. He needs an attitude adjustment, yet even with that, he's not a major D-1 player IMO... UK shouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole...

  • Replies 35
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
He's athletic, but IMO, nowhere near as athletic as D-Miller. If he doesn't dominate the defender his first attempt, he sulks and tries a fadeaway jumper the next five times. Then his teammates won't center the offensive attack around him and he just walks around. He needs an attitude adjustment, yet even with that, he's not a major D-1 player IMO... UK shouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole...

 

I disagree. He is every bit as athletic as Miller. I believe he is quicker and can jump a little higher, while Miller is stronger and better fundamentally. But he just plays so lazy. I will be honest it is sad to watch a player with so much ability waste it for an entire season last year.

I disagree. He is every bit as athletic as Miller. I believe he is quicker and can jump a little higher, while Miller is stronger and better fundamentally. But he just plays so lazy. I will be honest it is sad to watch a player with so much ability waste it for an entire season last year.

Hopson isn't quicker than Miller... Miller dribbles and moves like he's 5'10...

  • Author
Hopson isn't quicker than Miller... Miller dribbles and moves like he's 5'10...

 

Yeah I disagree with you there. IMO Hopson shows just how athletic he is in the summer with his quickness and jumping ability. Everything you read from Hopson is he is pretty spectacular at times. With Miller every thing you read is how solid he is all the time. Miller simply is not as quick as Hopson is IMO. Miller does handle the ball better though.

Yeah I disagree with you there. IMO Hopson shows just how athletic he is in the summer with his quickness and jumping ability. Everything you read from Hopson is he is pretty spectacular at times. With Miller every thing you read is how solid he is all the time. Miller simply is not as quick as Hopson is IMO. Miller does handle the ball better though.

You may be right, I only played against Hopson once, and he didn't have his best performance that game... Hopson may be more athletic, but I don't see him coming anywhere near the basketball player that Miller is.

  • Author
You may be right, I only played against Hopson once, and he didn't have his best performance that game... Hopson may be more athletic, but I don't see him coming anywhere near the basketball player that Miller is.

 

I completely agree with that. Miller is a much better basketball player than Hopson is.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.