Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KC Ross Miller Commits To UK

Featured Replies

I love this part of the article.....

 

“In a perfect world,” he continued, “we'd all wait until spring signing date when these kids are high school seniors. But that's just not the world that we live in in college basketball. Am I supposed to wait until Duke or Kentucky offer, and then it's OK?”

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NOTHING to do with that.... all the people in that thread implied losing Tubby was a mistake.. remember the "we would be set back 10 years and so forth." I was pro change.. and because of my voice and others the dynasty is now going in the right direction.

With the names being thrown around it would have. We got one of the Billy's so it worked out.

With the names being thrown around it would have. We got one of the Billy's so it worked out.

 

HT you are still missing the point. And I do think your a good poster, I just question why you guys were in love with Tubby so much. Change was needed regardless of who we got. Yeah we sure lucked out and got what appears to be the next big thing. But myself, and many other were bashed for years for even mentioning a coaching change. To me the Tubby lovers supported him and not the university.

 

It is still very early. But I sure hope I was one of the few who helped bring back UK's bball program.

HT you are still missing the point. And I do think your a good poster, I just question why you guys were in love with Tubby so much. Change was needed regardless of who we got. Yeah we sure lucked out and got what appears to be the next big thing. But myself, and many other were bashed for years for even mentioning a coaching change. To me the Tubby lovers supported him and not the university.

 

It is still very early. But I sure hope I was one of the few who helped bring back UK's bball program.

I'm not missing any points. If Billy G acomplishes what Tubby did in 10 years I will be very happy and I am not a Tubby lover at all. We have talked about this enough times. :thumb:

I'm not missing any points. If Billy G acomplishes what Tubby did in 10 years I will be very happy and I am not a Tubby lover at all. We have talked about this enough times. :thumb:

 

 

:thumb: :thumb:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: I was right there with you SA.

 

Your support was appreciated. As well as SVfans.. Ricky P's. All of us were grilled for years. We are the so called 18% who "ran" Tubby out of town. That's what everyone said. Know this though... if Billy G cuts down ONE net.. it will be directly because of us. We actually have a chance to be apart of UK's history. Kinda cool if you think about it.

 

Of course, Coach G has a lot of work to do.. but early on.. i'm liking it a lot!

Your support was appreciated. As well as SVfans.. Ricky P's. All of us were grilled for years. We are the so called 18% who "ran" Tubby out of town. That's what everyone said. Know this though... if Billy G cuts down ONE net.. it will be directly because of us. We actually have a chance to be apart of UK's history. Kinda cool if you think about it.

 

Of course, Coach G has a lot of work to do.. but early on.. i'm liking it a lot!

 

 

I'm pretty sure if he wins a title it will be because of his, the players, and his staff's hard work. Whether you want to admit it or not, no fan has an impact on that.

I'm pretty sure if he wins a title it will be because of his, the players, and his staff's hard work. Whether you want to admit it or not, no fan has an impact on that.

 

That is so insane. "The 18%" or people who have high standards for UK are clearly blamed for Tubby's departure.. just ask anyone. If Tubby had not jumped ship.. Billy G is still eating steaks and drinking Corona's in TX.

That is so insane. "The 18%" or people who have high standards for UK are clearly blamed for Tubby's departure.. just ask anyone. If Tubby had not jumped ship.. Billy G is still eating steaks and drinking Corona's in TX.

 

No, you may get the credit for getting rid of Tubby, but in no way did any fan have an impact on who was hired, or the success that coach has at a school. He's the coach, we're fans. It's as simple as that.

No, you may get the credit for getting rid of Tubby, but in no way did any fan have an impact on who was hired, or the success that coach has at a school. He's the coach, we're fans. It's as simple as that.

 

And if it were up to the Tubby lovers he would still be here.. and probably would have been for several more years. UK is UK, it sells the product within itself. Now we just have a coach who kids are WANTing to play for.

"Yeah I went to Indiana right before Kentucky and it was good. But Kentucky is just a whole notha' level. I mean everything about it is amazing. It is tough to wait three years man, it is just that good." - K.C. Ross-Miller

This guy is a great PG. I dont know how Billy G does it. Anyone else glad we got Billy G over Billy D?

 

We are rapidly shaping up to be Point Guard U.

Billy G. snags another one!!

Your support was appreciated. As well as SVfans.. Ricky P's. All of us were grilled for years. We are the so called 18% who "ran" Tubby out of town. That's what everyone said. Know this though... if Billy G cuts down ONE net.. it will be directly because of us. We actually have a chance to be apart of UK's history. Kinda cool if you think about it.

 

Of course, Coach G has a lot of work to do.. but early on.. i'm liking it a lot!

 

Absolutely embarassing to UK fans across the nation.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.