Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fairview Team Camp

Featured Replies

Anyone have any scores?

 

Elliott Co. over Greenup Co.

Elliott Co. over Spring Valley, WV

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elliott Co. beat Greenup Co. 135 to 40. I also saw, where West Carters JV team beat Greenup's varsity, by 20.

WOW what does that say about Greenup. Who is the new coach?

The new coach is Chad Leach.

  • Author

Greenup was missing 2 of thier top 3 players.

Elliott Co. beat Greenup Co. 135 to 40. I also saw, where West Carters JV team beat Greenup's varsity, by 20.

Anybody got any details on these games?

Leach will get Greenup on track, he did a good job at Kentucky Christian.

I know Craft was not there who was Greenup other top player? Middleton played

I know Craft was not there who was Greenup other top player? Middleton played

I am pretty sure it was like 120-47.

With the Greenup fans its becoming instead of wheres waldo? Its wheresTre?

  • Author
I am pretty sure it was like 120-47.

 

120-42

Tyler Maynard led with 25 points.

I am pretty sure it was like 120-47.

Big difference only getting beat 73 instead of 95!:lol:

Middleton, Baker, Adkins and Newberry were all there. Eric Craft was the only other starter not present. I don't look for Eric to play basketball this season. I expect him to concentrate on football and baseball.

Middleton, Baker, Adkins and Newberry were all there. Eric Craft was the only other starter not present. I don't look for Eric to play basketball this season. I expect him to concentrate on football and baseball.

Look for Craft to play along with big man Perry.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.