Coach Pardue, Boyle County

theguru

I like the changes that will be taking place for this season. Pardue will be back calling the offence. :banana: Everyone needs to rememer Boyle had 8 soph's on defence play big roles, and a Freshman last year. Boyle basicly played a JV team last year at the varsity level. These guys will be vastly improved for this season.

Just getting older doesnt make them better. They have to put in the work and build some character because they all folded under pressure last year. The freshmen you speak of quit as well as their best sophmore linebacker, but Boyle always has had players quit. Football is tough especially at Boyle and not everyone has the internal strength to play.

This season reminds me alot of the 2004 and last state champs. A small senior class that stepped it up, a large talented junior class that followed, and a couple sophomores that can compete. Everything is there for a good season, they just have to go to work.

Plus, Coach Pardue's playcalling was outstanding i thought in the KY-TN All-Star game, so he should get us in great position to execute.

Let's not forget the incredible run of Division I talent that Boyle had while Smith was there. Boyle just isn't going to consistently get that kind of talent. Boyle had a "once in a lifetime" run. People should enjoy those memories, but it isn't realistic to expect that kind of run every year.

We expect that kind of run every year in Ft Thomas. May not happen, but that is what kind of goals Championship programs set year in and year out!!!