Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

13th region title game Middlesboro vs North Laurel

Who wins the 13th Region Title 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins the 13th Region Title

    • North Laurel
      30%
      10
    • Middlesboro
      69%
      23

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What are your predictions on this one? They met earlier and the Jags squeaked out an 8-7 win. I never would have picked this as the title matchup. I was thinking South vs Corbin or South vs Harlan as I thought South got the best draw. Boy was I wrong!

 

Thoughts? Predictions? What pitchers do the Jackets and Jags have left for this matchup? Evans went all 7 for North tonight. Hoskins went a LONG time in the 12 inning marathon for Middlesboro? Shannon went on Monday night for NL. North will probably end up using Ryan Evans who has had an outstanding season but hasn't pitched in a while. This is a pick em IMHO.

Wish we still had Pittman but from what I can tell we don't ,I heard he quit.

 

My guess is Casey Earls will pitch for the Jackets.

This game has been changed to 8:00 start. North Laurel Girls play at 7:00 and North Boys play at 8:00

Wish we still had Pittman but from what I can tell we don't ,I heard he quit.

 

My guess is Casey Earls will pitch for the Jackets.

 

Why would a player quit at this point of the season?

This game has been changed to 8:00 start. North Laurel Girls play at 7:00 and North Boys play at 8:00
That's just great.:madman:

 

 

Why would a player quit at this point of the season?

I don't know either ,Sure Is a big lose though for the Jackets!

I am picking Middlesboro in a close one. North is playing very well, though.

  • Author

I guess that North overcame the odds on this poll as they have this entire postseason.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.