Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Laurel 3 Corbin 2

Featured Replies

North pitched junior Nick Shannon. Not sure who Corbin pitched. Great game, decided in the bottom of the 7th. Upset in the 13th! Nick pitched one heck of a game for the Jaguars. This surprises me. Doesn't shock me as the Jags were playing much better down the stretch run, but still an upset.

 

North will now have senior Sean Evans able to pitch the semifinal game.

I believe that Hedrick pitched for Corbin. He also pitched a very good game as well.

 

Logan Howell squeezed in Nick Shannon for the winning run!

I was told that Corbin had the bases loaded with 1 out in the top of the 7th. North turned a 5-2-4 double play to end the threat. Shannon walked for NL in the bottom of the 7th to lead off. After an errant throw on a pickoff move, Shannon moved onto 3rd with 1 out. Howell drove in Shannon to win on a well executed squeeze play.

 

All accounts say it was one heck of a game. Tomorrow, NL takes on Harlan (8pm I believe).

Shannon all the way for the Jags. Corbin started Hedrick, Hamlin came on in the 7th.

Nl trailed 2-0, but scored two in the sixth and squeezed a run in the bottom of the seventh.

:irked:

 

:ylsuper:

A good win for the Jags as they came through with the clutch plays in the last couple of innings to earn the win. Corbin wasted way too many scoring opportunities in this game and just did not get the big hit when they needed it.

 

Did Corbin lose more than just this game yesterday?

I'm hearing da same.

I'm hearing da same.

 

Corbin's loss would be Bell Co.'s gain.

So, 4chs, who's winning the region? I'm picking harlan.

So, 4chs, who's winning the region? I'm picking harlan.

 

I see South Laurel repeating...........although I am pulling for the boys on the other side of London.

McWhorter has done a good job with North.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.