Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10th Region Results

Featured Replies

I noticed a couple threads were the scores for the games were put into one thread instead of starting new ones. So if a Mod wants to be kind enough to delete or combine the thread I started with the Brossart/St Patrick game, I would appreciate it. : )

 

Brossart 9 St Patrick 2

I could have sworn St Pat scored a run in the top of the 7th on a sac fly, but I guess I was wrong.

 

Harrison Co 12 Montgomery Co 5.

Harrison had a 10-1 lead after 1, I will give the Indians credit for fighting and managing to play the full 7 innings.

  • Author

Mason Co led 2-1 going into the 4th. Now Scott leads 8-2 in the top of 5th.

 

Brossart 9 St Patrick 2

I could have sworn St Pat scored a run in the top of the 7th on a sac fly, but I guess I was wrong.

 

Brossart appealed that the runner left too early and apparently they were correct.

  • Author
Brossart appealed that the runner left too early and apparently they were correct.

 

That explains it. lol

 

Thanks for the info. : )

Scott Wins 11 2 . Adkins Pitches The Cg With 7 Or 8 K S. Adams Had A Big Day At The Plate With 4 Rbi S

Sets up for some good baseball tomm.....

 

Brossart vs. Harrison

Scott vs. GRC

 

Would love to see an all 37th district finals.

The four best teams in the semis. Cant wait to see the games tomorrow.

Sets up for some good baseball tomm.....

 

Brossart vs. Harrison

Scott vs. GRC

 

Would love to see an all 37th district finals.

 

I honestly think that it will be the opposite, but you never know.

Clark Co. wins 13-3 in 5 innings, and takes care of business in their first game. Short stop Evan Bennett hit a walk off home run in the bottom of the 5th inning to plate two runs and give the final margin of victory. Timmy Duvall went the distance on the mound for Clark.

 

Clark Co. runs its 2007 season record to 30-4.

Way to go Cards:banana: The score was 11-3 in the bottom of the 5th

innings when shortstop Evan Bennett hit a two run walk off home run for the

final winning margin.

 

Senior right hander Tim Duvall went the distance for Clark Co. and recorded

9 K's, with Jordan Barker turning in another fine night behind the plate.

 

Clark had 10 hits in the contest with every batter in the lineup recording

at least one hit. The Cards also had four doubles, with one each by by

right fielder John Turner, short stop Evan Bennett, 3rd base Cody

Christopher and center fielder Josh Wood.

 

Now go out and take care of business today VS a very fine Scott team.:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.