May 29, 200719 yr Author ^ Report said November if I'm not mistaken! But I'm my own news source and I say December.
May 29, 200719 yr Ill go on and say that Rush will stay for his senior season as well at KU. It will take him a full year to recover completely from the ACL injury if that is the case.
May 29, 200719 yr Ill go on and say that Rush will stay for his senior season as well at KU. It will take him a full year to recover completely from the ACL injury if that is the case. You are probably right. :thumb:
May 29, 200719 yr JaRon Rush has recently come out and said that his brother Brandon has a torn ACL, which is probably the reason he withdrew his name...nm.
May 30, 200719 yr Has this been disclosed by any official news sources yet? EDIT: http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/news;_ylt=AgAwFKwDTe6nSjS7kA8Xo.fevbYF?slug=ap-rush-surgery&prov=ap&type=lgns
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.