Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does anyone find this poll shocking?

Featured Replies

I wonder how many Al Queda are quoting this? :lol:

 

That can go both ways, you know. :p

Can't everything? :D
  • Replies 40
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't everything? :D

 

Yeah, but it doesn't help in this thread. :lol:

Yeah, but it doesn't help in this thread. :lol:
Well, I guess what I'm saying is, you can twist anything you like to make it serve your purpose. I just choose to serve OUR purpose.

faces.gif

Well, I guess what I'm saying is, you can twist anything you like to make it serve your purpose. I just choose to serve OUR purpose.

 

 

Ahhhh....the "art" of politics. :creepy:

 

I'm seriously sick of it.

Ahhhh....the "art" of politics. :creepy:

 

I'm seriously sick of it.

:lol: I'm not a politician, thankfully.
:lol: I'm not a politician, thankfully.

 

 

 

Now, on that you and I agree! :D :lol: :p

"I hope it feels so good to be right. There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?" -Randall Graves

"I hope it feels so good to be right. There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?" -Randall Graves
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last". ~ Winston Churchill
"An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last". ~ Winston Churchill

Oh, I wasn't making commentary about anybody's posting, I just felt like throwing yet another random movie quote out there.

 

And for my finale:

 

"Life is like a mop. Sometimes life gets full of dirt and crud and hairballs and things and you gotta clean it out. You gotta stick it in here and rinse it off and start all over again. And sometimes life sticks to the floor so much that a mop, a mop, it's not good enough. You gotta get down there with like a toothbrush, you know, and you gotta really scrub 'cause you gotta get it off. But if that doesn't work, you can't give up. You gotta stand right up. You gotta run to a window and say, 'HEY! These floors are dirty as [heck], and I'm not gonna take it any more!!!'" -Stanley Spadowski

Oh, I wasn't making commentary about anybody's posting, I just felt like throwing yet another random movie quote out there.

 

And for my finale:

 

"Life is like a mop. Sometimes life gets full of dirt and crud and hairballs and things and you gotta clean it out. You gotta stick it in here and rinse it off and start all over again. And sometimes life sticks to the floor so much that a mop, a mop, it's not good enough. You gotta get down there with like a toothbrush, you know, and you gotta really scrub 'cause you gotta get it off. But if that doesn't work, you can't give up. You gotta stand right up. You gotta run to a window and say, 'HEY! These floors are dirty as [heck], and I'm not gonna take it any more!!!'" -Stanley Spadowski

Movie quote? :lol: Well, duh! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.