College is changing the 3 point line, so should HS stay the same?

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070523/SPT01/705230348/1078/COL02

Not sure if it is changing for girls at the collegiate level, but let's say that collegiate women go back to 20' 9" also. Should HS stay at 19' 9" or match college? Can HS girls go back that foot? The state tournament shooting percentage was in the 30% range, would this make shooting even worse?

I believe that girls high school needs to stay just where they are at no matter what college does. These girls do not shoot it that well from outside consistently even the shooters we consider good shooters. If these girls are good enough to move on and play at the college level they will be able to learn that extra foot in no time, but for all of those girls that are not moving on you want to see the best basketball possible. When you are doing something that will make that shooting percentage go down it is not good basketball...

I agree that the HS line needs to stay the same. Just playing follow the leader with colleges is not in the best interest of the high school game for either boys or girls. I can't think of any changes that need to be made, except the time-out call when falling out of bounds, and the jump ball call when one player dives on top of another with no contact on the ball. It's more like a "pin" in wrestling.