Dalton Cissell video

Thought some would enjoy watching this kid run. Cips are from 2 games this past season. Includes his 99 yard TD run. Only a few of his 2,143 rushing yards. Dalton will be profiled in the next issue of Bigger, Faster, Stronger (BFS) magazine. Dalton is a Junior-to-be, 5'10" 190 lbs.

Link:

http://northbullitteagles.ky.usfootballnet.com/video/default.asp?id=120185

*Also some good clips from the "mud bowl" vs. Bullitt East with the Reynolds kid at QB at same site.

Looks like a very good back, but I didn't see the speed I expected after hearing about him. Perhaps you could include some clips of him creating seperation when he gets into the open field.

Not making excuses but he did come into season last year less than 100%. Had a slight tear in hamstring suffered at U of L passing camp in June. Bothered him quite a bit until late in the season. Kid doesn't know how to ease up. Will see about getting some more clips.

Looks like a very good back, but I didn't see the speed I expected after hearing about him. Perhaps you could include some clips of him creating seperation when he gets into the open field.

Video doesn't do any kid justice in the speed department. Take it for what its worth.

Go to Rivals.com and watch some of those videos...it will change your mind instantly.

I watch plenty of videos on Rivals.com and I understand what you are saying. Perhaps the kids you are seeing on there are faster than Cissell, but the video probably doesn't do them any justice either.

One more thing...lots of highlight films are "tweaked" a little, too. Meaning that the speed of the reel is adjusted to make the person look faster than they really are.