Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Amobi Okoye

Featured Replies

Wow I just saw a story on him on ESPN and had no clue that he was only 19. By 14 the young man was all state...that is pretty ridiculous.

 

IMO this could be one of the best d-lineman ever. I mean to think he should just now be entering college, and he's going pro is unheard of. He hasn't even tapped in to his potential yet.

Big things on the horizon for this kid.

Will Bobby Petrino draft him with the 7th pick?

 

I thought the Vikes had the 7th pick.....I have a feeling he's gone by #8.....LaRon Landry would be the better pick IMO. I know, that's what the talking heads are saying, but it makes sense with the Falcons.

I see him sliding down to Miami at #9.

I remember Amobi's High School team used to bring 15-20 players all the way from Alabama to UofL's summer football camp (this is where the coaching staff at Louisville first noticed him). I remember some other talented players from that team but I can't seem to remember him at the camp....

He will be a very good pro in the NFL.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.