April 6, 200719 yr I dont think it would be. I really dont like what he did at UMASS. I know that happened a long time ago but still he paid one of his players to come to UMass
April 6, 200719 yr Author :sssh: I dont think it would be. I really dont like what he did at UMASS. I know that happened a long time ago but still he paid one of his players to come to UMass Get real !!
April 6, 200719 yr Why has this same thread came up about 4 different times tonight? Calipari is not a candidate.....Please stop with these threads.
April 6, 200719 yr Author Why has this same thread came up about 4 different times tonight? Calipari is not a candidate.....Please stop with these threads. By who ??? He is a candidate ...... Get out of bad ......... Ricky P is bad .......... Time to get out of all of the Ricky P's !!! Ricky has not made good things happen ....... Why would he give a running O to Tubby and talk with Donovan ???? Just go away ........
April 6, 200719 yr By who ??? He is a candidate ...... Get out of bad ......... Ricky P is bad .......... Time to get out of all of the Ricky P's !!! Ricky has not made good things happen ....... Why would he give a running O to Tubby and talk with Donovan ???? Just go away ........ I cannot understand a thing in there...
April 6, 200719 yr By who ??? He is a candidate ...... Get out of bad ......... Ricky P is bad .......... Time to get out of all of the Ricky P's !!! Ricky has not made good things happen ....... Why would he give a running O to Tubby and talk with Donovan ???? Just go away ........ He is not a candidate.....He's also stated he has no interest in the UK job.... Other than the first two sentences, I can't understand any of your post....
April 6, 200719 yr He is not a candidate.....He's also stated he has no interest in the UK job.... Other than the first two sentences, I can't understand any of your post.... Me either...
April 6, 200719 yr He already said that he is staying at Memphis. He is a good recruiter thats about it. He reminds me of Bob H and what he did at Uc. Good conference record and cant coach the big games
April 6, 200719 yr Sfan: I am not in charge but if you want to post on here you might want to read the rule so you dont get in trouble.
April 6, 200719 yr Author He already said that he is staying at Memphis. He is a good recruiter thats about it. He reminds me of Bob H and what he did at Uc. Good conference record and cant coach the big gamesNo, Player miss two foul shot's last year .... They been in the game the last few years with Memphis ...... But Bob went for one year K-State where there 2-18 or 5-20 or what ever ........ and now @ WVU ...... Notthe same !!
April 6, 200719 yr No, Player miss two foul shot's last year .... They been in the game the last few years with Memphis ...... But Bob went for one year K-State where there 2-18 or 5-20 or what ever ........ and now @ WVU ...... Notthe same !! Again, please use English. It's hard to understand what you're saying like this....
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.