March 18, 200719 yr ETA 10 minutes and counting...final thoughts anyone? GO CATS :fight: I just hope we don't get throttled
March 18, 200719 yr Author Usually when shots like that fall it tends to leave to a long night! Morris for another duece!
March 18, 200719 yr Imagine how different this game would be if Kansas wasn't PERFECT from behind the arc!:irked:
March 18, 200719 yr Imagine how different this game would be if Kansas wasn't PERFECT from behind the arc!:irked: I don't think they can shoot that way the whole game at least I hope not!:thumb:
March 18, 200719 yr Imagine if Tubby didn't have Morris out on the perimeter to set screens? Leave him on the block!
March 18, 200719 yr Imagine if Tubby didn't have Morris out on the perimeter to set screens? Leave him on the block! He probably let him know about it during the T.V. timeout BTW we are killing them on the boards
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.