Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UL/WVU UPDATES

Featured Replies

44- 43 Cards with 10 to go...WVU on a 16-0 run...

  • Author

52-51 WVU with 3:30 to go...

Brutal call goes against UL. Sure looked like a flop...

  • Author

I think it was a good call, he lowered the shoulder...The announcers tend to agree...

I think it was a good call, he lowered the shoulder...The announcers tend to agree...

 

maybe so, but he sure sold the contact to be much heavier than it was.

  • Author

WOW!!!!!!!!!

Great play by SOSA, very, very, very late clock start...

Great play by SOSA, very, very, very late clock start...

Would not have made a difference...

Great play by SOSA, very, very, very late clock start...

I agree, it gave Sosa another half second at least. Tied at 60 with 3:20 left..

I agree, it gave Sosa another half second at least. Tied at 60 with 3:20 left..

Again...would not have mattered...

Whatever you say...

Shouldn't you be starting an OTS thread?:sssh:

Shouldn't you be starting an OTS thread?:sssh:

I don't feel like I have to defend him tonight because the bashers aren't out. I figured I would root against U of L a little in this thread. Of course, if thats alright with you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.