Breathitt County 72 Buckhorn 62

Breathitt needs to feed Travis Smith the ball more down low. He had a miss match each time down the court it seemed. Nick Noble was hitting too, it was his birthday so happy b-day Nick. This is going to be a great match up between Breathitt and JBS.

Breahitt did make alot of free throws, and Buckhorn did miss alot also. Smith should have been fead the ball like you said Depend On Me, he was matched up on someone that was about 6 inches shorter. Hopfully they will get past JBS. It was a good game from biginning to end. Good Win BOBCATS and Good LUCK.

It was a good ballgame enjoyed it. Was hopeing Buckhorn would pull it out but it didnt happen. Breathitt was just to much for them. Alot of mistakes and mismatches. Will be a good one with Breathitt and JBS though.

Don't look pass not just yet. This region is wide open. If JBS can only win by 2 points over a Jenkins squade whose to say Knott can't beat Hazard. I think this regional tourny is shaping up to be a shocker. I look to see a Breathitt and Hazard final, but Knott isn't gonna lay down that easy.

Buckhorn's effort kept them in the game. Missed opportunities at the free throw line killed them. I think at times, Buckhorn gave Breathitt fits with their defense. Hollan was great. Very good player. Buckhorn had a great sesaon with nothing to hang their head over. John Noble has done a great job with this program. Buckhorn will really miss their only senior Justin Rice. He always gave 110% when on the floor. These two teams will be in the mix for the next few years.

I agree totally,Rice is a hard nose player and whats not to like about a young man that gives his all, and that Blank can shoot with the best of them,Breathitt has a lot of Freshman and they have only 2 seniors,and 2 Jr's so Bobcats are and will only get better and Coach Banks and his staff is getting it done and we are proud of them and our team...............

Go Bobcats............