Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7th Region Tournament....

Featured Replies

Any update from the Gardens..?

 

Wish I was there...only 3 blocks away, and I can't get there. :irked:

I don't know any details. All I know is that Trinity lost to J-Town. :cry:

  • Author

Im looking for detail on the web with no luck so far...

 

Thanks

J'Town wins by 12 final score 50 to 38. Tanner Jacobs led Trinity in scoring with 10 points I believe and was just 4 for 16 from the field. Gagel led JTown with 19.

Ouch...not a good time of year...to have the big guy struggle....Let's go Ballard, take state.

Ouch...not a good time of year...to have the big guy struggle....Let's go Ballard, take state.

 

No Ballard!!!!

I will be pulling for J-town in a repeat....even though there coach is one of the oddest sideline coach's I have ever seen....I mean this in a funny way!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.