Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

13th Region?

Featured Replies

Who is in the 13th. Regional tournament as of right now?

Knox Central, South Laurel, Harlan....?

Clay and Red Bird

South and Corbin

Pineville and KC

Bell and Cumberland

I have only heard of a few of the final games, but I believe this is how they finished out. South, Corbin, Pineville, KC, Bell, Cumberland, and the other district I really have no idea. If I had to guess I would say Clay and Jackson.

  • Author

Any thoughts on who will win? South looks great as always but Bell played them closer than anyone else as far as I know. Corbin is much better than they played last night. I still have hope for them in the regionals.

Clay and Red Bird

South and Corbin

Pineville and KC

Bell and Cumberland

Wow, beat me by a few seconds. Clay and Red Bird I guess then. Did they draw or seed in the 49th?

  • Author

How many teams will play in the regionals?

  • Author

Please excuse me for not knowing this stuff. So, there is still a chance that Corbin and South Laurel could meet again? How do they pick who plays who? Do all the district champs play one another first?

Please excuse me for not knowing this stuff. So, there is still a chance that Corbin and South Laurel could meet again? How do they pick who plays who? Do all the district champs play one another first?

They could only meet up in the finals. Each region winner will meet a region runner up in the first round, but no two teams from the same district will be in the same side of the bracket, thus preventing teams from the same district to face each other until the finals.

:dancingpa GO CLAY CO. :banana: :banana: :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

the 49th district was drawled... Which is not really fair, but OBI and Redbird and I believe Jackson Co chose to drawl why Clay Co and North voted to seed....

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.