Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Hazard a LOCK for the 14th Region Title

Featured Replies

  • Author
"Scared to go against him"...Meaning Happy Mobbelini ? Wow. Why would a TEAM be scared to go agianst a man that does not even walk on the basketball floor ? Actually they don't even "go against" Happy. They go against Hicks & the basketball team. Not a principal. So what you said makes absolutely no sense. The 14th is wide open. If you had to pick a "favoriet" it would be 1 of 2 teams. JBS or Hazard. But like I said, it's the 14th region, no particular team is dominant & that is what maked the 14th region one of the funnest regions to watch.

 

He controlled the officials and makes the assignments. he has too much power. all the schools voted him in and will never vote him out. he is a lifetimer

Hazard may be done already, with the loss of Matt williams and thier struggle against a mediocre Pburg team tonite. I don't believe they beat Leslie Co.'I love the way Hicks plays but Matt was a key player on that team.

Hazard may be done already, with the loss of Matt williams and thier struggle against a mediocre Pburg team tonite. I don't believe they beat Leslie Co.'I love the way Hicks plays but Matt was a key player on that team.

 

What happened to Matt Williams ? That is a big loss for Hazard. What was the score of there game against P'Burg ?

I don't like the tone of this thread. It could get out of hand, and some of these comments are borderline unacceptable.

Keep it in check or it's a done thread!

Ankle injury pretty severe I hear. Could miss rest of year.

He controlled the officials and makes the assignments. he has too much power. all the schools voted him in and will never vote him out. he is a lifetimer
When Officials start scoring, playing defense, pass, dribble and shoot....then they might have an impact, on the 14th Region.

 

I think you're referring to Princ. Mobelini, in a manner he wouldn't appreciate, inferring he'll make sure Hazard wins....Too much class and not his style.

When Officials start scoring, playing defense, pass, dribble and shoot....then they might have an impact, on the 14th Region.

 

I think you're referring to Princ. Mobelini, in a manner he wouldn't appreciate, inferring he'll make sure Hazard wins....Too much class and not his style.

I agree.

Happy is our principal at HHS and the Assigning secretary over the basketball officials

 

You might want to win district first to prove something, PCC isn't going to hand it to you. HAHA! a lock, there's definately no lock in the 14th. I can't believe this is even a thread topic! What is this supposed to mean, is your principal at your high school going to get you a trophy and a trip to Rupp, don't think so! It's kinda like saying that you could send "Happy" to riverside christian and they would win the region. Hazard is a much better team than them, but it's just to make this ignorant thread just a little bit more stupid. Hazard definately doesnt have a lock...

(no offense to riverside in anyway, just making a point.)

I think that UKBLUE is not a Hazard fan, he is a Hazard hater trying to be funny, and for your info., T. Hall has been asigning refs most of the year.

 

Williams will play in the district.

  • Author

i thought t. hall is the jv assignor. why in the world would he be assigning the officials when happy is the assignor

i thought t. hall is the jv assignor. why in the world would he be assigning the officials when happy is the assignor

 

I think that sad and tired are assigning this season.

I think everyone's points have been made. Time to close this one down.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.