Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County @ Lafayette Predictions

Featured Replies

On paper, Mason County should win, I would say by 6-10 points.

 

This is a classic "trap game", however, with Bishop Brossart coming to The Fieldhouse the following night.

 

Any thoughts?

Where is the high school i know over by LexCath some where.thanks.

Does anybody know of any new italian restaurants in Lexington,Im not talking about olive garden either.Thanks for any help in advance.

You don't like the Olive Garden? Ya know, when you're here, you're family. lol

 

Looking at Mapquest, they say the following:

 

Take US-68 which I guess turns into US-27

 

From there turn left on to Clay Mills Rd and then turn left on Reed Ln.

 

Hopefully that's where the school is that. : )

 

I did a search for Italian restaurants in lexington off of Yahoo and several came up, course I didn't want to print directions to 20 different places on this post. So maybe a local can chime in and help you out.

 

***I guess I forgot to predict the game, I will take the Royals by 10. I know I am looking forward to the rematch and hopefully they can keep the momentum going into tomorrow night.

Mason Co. 75-63.

Mason Co by 15 points plus.:ylsuper:

Does anybody know of any new italian restaurants in Lexington,Im not talking about olive garden either.Thanks for any help in advance.

mhighfield there are two Johnny Carinos; one by the mall over near the Dick's Sporting Goods entrance and the other in hamburg pavillion. Also, out at hamburg pavillion is Carabas. Both are pretty good. That's all I can think of right now!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.