Simon Kenton at Cov.Cath Febuary 20th.

CovCath Colonels Varsity Basketball vs. Simon Kenton Pioneers (KY) 07:30PM (EST)

Covington Catholic Colonels Varsity Basketball vs. Simon Kenton Pioneers, live from Park Hills, Kentucky

Listen as your Colonels battle the top rated team from the 8th Region the Simon Kenton Pioneers, in a battle of who really is the beat team from Northern Kentucky. If your going to the game, you had better get there early, as I am sure this game will be a sell out, and if you can't get in or go, then listen into the live broadcast with Mark and the J-man.....

Spoke with a family member of Hurd's, he definitely had a dislocated shoulder. He is in a lot of pain, but he played well against Scott for SK's senior day game. Hopefully this will not affect his playing against CCH. I expect this to be an exciting game.

Why in a game that really means nothing more than bragging rites, would you risk injuring the shoulder worse than it is? I would think that SK would want to let the shoulder heal some, or even not want to take the risk of hurting it worse than it is, again in a game that really means nothing. Just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, to play him, if he is really hurt as bad as you say....... Save him for the District, Region, and Sweet Sixteen.:confused:

I think when SK is fully healthy they are the best team around here, JMO, they are the only team in the area that when healthy has a consistent peremiter game, that matches their post play, they can beat you in transition and play tenacious half court D. I have seen both teams play, and that's personally what i think. It is hard to go into Cov Cath in win when the crowd is rocking, which it should tonight, but Hurd will be the most dominating presence on the floor. Will be a great game to be at.

SK-60

Cov. Cath-55