Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corbin Fan "Charlie Baker"

Featured Replies

I herad at church this morning that Mr. Redhound Charlie Baker passed away late Saturday afternoon. Mr. & Mrs Baker have meant a lot to a lot of the people in the Redhound family over the years.

Great man who loved Corbin sports. Charlie was a fan all the way around and he showed alot of people what it is was like to be a Redhound through the good times. He will be sorely missed.

Mr. Baker will surely be missed in Redhound land a fine man and a true Corbin fan.

Charlie is great! Loved all the times riding with him on that bus! A true Corbin Fan through and through! deeply missed!

My wife is from Corbin High School and I told her of this and she seemed very surprised... She said Mr. Baker was a long time supporter of Corbin Athletics..

Charlie was a wonderful fella ...

Charlie was a wonderful fella ...

 

Chris did a very good story in The Times Tribune today that I tried to attach a link to, but it did not work.

I will run that by Chris. I thought Chris did a great job. He's busting his behind this week because I won't be at any games because of special sections (District Tourney preview, ports Insider).

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.