Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

who is your region's hottest teams?

Featured Replies

Now that there is one week to go before district tournaments? I'm interested in the 8th - 13th regions...

I think in the 8th district that there are 4 teams that depending on the matchups in the regionals have the ability to win. I have seen 3 of them play and the other is be reputation and stats only.

 

Shelby, Anderson, Carroll and Simon Kenton. The regional match-ups will be critical to see who makes it to the sweet sixteen. You could possibly throw South Oldham in the mix if someone is having and off day in the other 4.

The 9th is definitely Notre Dame

I think in the 8th district that there are 4 teams that depending on the matchups in the regionals have the ability to win. I have seen 3 of them play and the other is be reputation and stats only.

 

Shelby, Anderson, Carroll and Simon Kenton. The regional match-ups will be critical to see who makes it to the sweet sixteen. You could possibly throw South Oldham in the mix if someone is having and off day in the other 4.

 

I agree on all points, though I may give South Oldham a little more credibility.

13th goes to Clay County who's been undefeated in regional play. :D

TB&G

 

I know what you are saying about SO but the only time I have seen them play was at SO and it was probably the worst game we have played all year...right after all A.

 

So I looked at their schedule and tried to draw conclusions.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.