Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Laurel 86 Harlan 73

Featured Replies

Good win for North at HARLAN.

 

This tells me Harlan isn't a top 10 team in the region.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen the game tonight. The kid from North Laurel, I think his name is Siedel, can play. Doesn't look like a player, but the kid can play.

 

Very physical game. Three technical fouls called. #25 for North Laurel should have been thrown out of the game for throwing a punch.

 

Harlan is not a top ten team no doubt Les. I thought they had a chance to be but, they are to inconsistant and to me they only play hard in spurts. Not a good sign with tournament time around the corner.

Seidal looks like he should be on the academic team. I think it is the specs.

Good win for North at HARLAN.

 

This tells me Harlan isn't a top 10 team in the region.

 

 

We'll find out next week during the showdown against Lynn Camp.

  • Author

Umm ... even if they beat Da Camp doesn't mean they'll be in the Top 10 ...Heck, I would take North, Middlesboro or even Whitley (that's a stretch) over Harlan right now.

How in the world can you lose to North at home and the Jags be two guys down and struggling like they have been.

Seidal looks like he should be on the academic team. I think it is the specs.

 

 

You are right Bubba or maybe the band, either way the kid is a nice player and seems to be a nice kid.

Umm ... even if they beat Da Camp doesn't mean they'll be in the Top 10 ...Heck, I would take North, Middlesboro or even Whitley (that's a stretch) over Harlan right now.

How in the world can you lose to North at home and the Jags be two guys down and struggling like they have been.

 

 

How could you take Middlesboro over Harlan. They beat Middlesboro by 13 and 19 this season.

Maybe he should be named the 'Cerebral Asassin'

  • Author

He is a GREAT KID. Good player, too.

Umm ... even if they beat Da Camp doesn't mean they'll be in the Top 10 ...Heck, I would take North, Middlesboro or even Whitley (that's a stretch) over Harlan right now.

How in the world can you lose to North at home and the Jags be two guys down and struggling like they have been.

 

 

You can't back out of the HDE-Les Bowl now. The winner gets a spot in the Fearless ratings and the loser must leave town forever.

 

Middlesboro is erratic, but Harlan has owned them for several years. I haven't seen Whitley.

  • Author

Well, it's easy ...mIDDLESBORO BEAT A GOOD cUMBERLAND TEAM AND hARLAN LOST TO A STRUGGLING nORTH TEAM AT HOME.

mY RANKINGS ARE BASED ON WHO BEAT WHO oops, just noticed caps ... sorry, all the time, sometimes it's based on who is playing perrty darn good.

  • Author
You can't back out of the HDE-Les Bowl now. The winner gets a spot in the Fearless ratings and the loser must leave town forever.

 

Middlesboro is erratic, but Harlan has owned them for several years. I haven't seen Whitley.

 

 

 

OK, OK,

I won't back out ...I guess you're right, we've got to see who wins this one. If Lynn Camp wins, you get me a nice bag of popcorn at the region and if Harlan wins, vice versa.:thumb:

I will take Coach Pennington and the Wildcats in a come from behind victory.....75- 72

I will take Coach Pennington and the Wildcats in a come from behind victory.....75- 72

 

 

That could be more free food for me at the regional if you want to join Les.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.