Mason County @ Rowan County Sat 2-17-07

What the thoughts on this one tomm in Morehead.This is a makeup game from last week and its a boy/girl Doubleheader with the boys 1st.The big if is if we get the 2-4 inchs of snow tomm i doubt it will be played again,And ive already herd if that happens Mason wont set another date as they have 5 games this last week as it is.Ill take Mason by 15+.

Sounds good. I'm going to be at the Jockey Building for a middle-school indoor track meet (I guess it's still on); maybe someone will have a radio. It wouldn't kill me if the game were to be canceled, but if it isn't we will be there (and maybe get there early enough for some good Italian food at Melina Cucini).

Sounds good. I'm going to be at the Jockey Building for a middle-school indoor track meet (I guess it's still on); maybe someone will have a radio. It wouldn't kill me if the game were to be canceled, but if it isn't we will be there (and maybe get there early enough for some good Italian food at Melina Cucini).

Where is this place at i love Italian food and good Italian food is hard to find.