Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Owen Co. @ Walton

Featured Replies

I will be honest and say I really do not get to see much of the girls games but I will be in attendence tonight and was wondering what people were thinking about the game tonight.

  • Author

It is at Walton after the boys game so there should still be a pretty good crowd on hand.

It is at Walton after the boys game so there should still be a pretty good crowd on hand.

 

I will take Walton, then.

Does anyone have a score on this game.?

 

It is not on the scoreboard yet.

Walton won by three points. It was a close the whole game.

I was watching until the end of the third quarter and it was still tied then so i can only imagine how the end of the 4th quarter went.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.