Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity at Eastern Predictions/Updates

Trinity at Eastern 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Rocks or Eagles?

    • Trinity
      100%
    • Eastern
      0%
      0

Poll closes on 10/16/2026 at 09:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Coach Cobb and the 7-1 Trinity Shamrocks head over to Middletown on Friday for a 7:30 pm kickoff at Eastern High School.

Trinity enters the game 1-0 in District play after manhandling an overmatched and undermanned (due to player suspensions) Ballard Bruins squad by a score of 73 - 0. That game saw Trinity with 2 punt return TDs and 2 pick six TDs.

Coach Adrian Morton and his Eagles are 5-2 on the season, 0-1 in District play, and are coming off a District loss to Oldham County by a score of 28 - 21.

Eastern seems to be an improved football team this season albeit vs a less than impressive schedule. They have wins over Valley, South Oldham, Fairdale, Fern Creek and Wayne County. Their losses are Atherton and Oldham County.

Will the Shamrocks take care of business and move to 2-0 in District play?

Trinity big.

Atherton hung 55 on Eastern, while holding them to only 14 points.

Rocks- 59

Eagles- 0

This is last chance to help RPI ranking.

NFHS shows they will be streaming the game which is great. I wonder if there are any other streaming options. In the past, I have paid and the game was not streamed.

22 minutes ago, SHAMROCK69 said:

NFHS shows they will be streaming the game which is great. I wonder if there are any other streaming options. In the past, I have paid and the game was not streamed.

That would surprise me, as Eastern has never liked their games against Trinity streamed in any way. At one time the radio guys would have to sit in the stands and call the radio station and call the game. Eastern absolutely hates Trinity and will not accommodate the fans in any way.

Eastern has always had it in for us. I just don’t know why NFHS shows it on their website if they’re not going to broadcast it. I hate to waste the money. Wish I knew for sure.

1 hour ago, SHAMROCK69 said:

Eastern has always had it in for us. I just don’t know why NFHS shows it on their website if they’re not going to broadcast it. I hate to waste the money. Wish I knew for sure.

I'm sure by Thursday Frakes or someone will have the answer.

Is this the week Trinity hits 80 pts?

Trinity big..

Congrats to Zane Johnson on his record breaking season surpassing legend Brian Brohm.

IMG_2364.jpeg

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.