Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pikeville vs. Southwestern Predictions/Updates

Who wins this game? 14 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

    • Pikeville
      92%
    • Southwestern
      7%

Poll closes on 10/02/2026 at 09:10 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The 5-1 Pikeville Panthers welcome in the 2-3 Southwestern Warriors for an exhibition matchup before its two district games. Pikeville won this matchup last season 35-8. Does the Panthers do it again? Does Southwestern come to Pikeville and steal one?

Not seen a lick of Southwestern so know nothing about them other than they got a new coaching staff.

I would say Pikeville wins but if people think it will be a running clock I think they are in for a surprise. Southwestern only lost to Glasgow by 19 and to this point has held Glasgow to their lowest point total this season. And then they gave Somerset all they wanted. I think this will be another close but no cigar for the Warriors give me Pikeville 34-20.

3 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

I would say Pikeville wins but if people think it will be a running clock I think they are in for a surprise. Southwestern only lost to Glasgow by 19 and to this point has held Glasgow to their lowest point total this season. And then they gave Somerset all they wanted. I think this will be another close but no cigar for the Warriors give me Pikeville 34-20.

I think this is a totally fair explanation of the game. Going off last years game isn't fair for this one.

Pikeville 35-7.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.