Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Adair County 14 Metcalfe County 6

Featured Replies

It was not pretty in Edmonton tonight but Adair survives after being down 6-0 majority of the game. Metcalfe had the ball 3 times at Adairs red zone but only came away with 6 points. Adair is now 2-0 in the Cameron Dukes era and will host Casey County next week looking to win a 3rd straight.

I'm a little surprised by this score after them handling Russell and Metcalfe looking horrible in their first game I thought Adair clocking them. I thought maybe Adair could possibly get second in the district but after this one I don't know. They will beat Casey but I don't know after that.

1 hour ago, Tkinslow said:

I'm a little surprised by this score after them handling Russell and Metcalfe looking horrible in their first game I thought Adair clocking them. I thought maybe Adair could possibly get second in the district but after this one I don't know. They will beat Casey but I don't know after that.

For one metcalfe played a 5A school and LJ Harbison is one of the best coaches in the business, he always gets his team ready just couldn't match up with Nelson Co.

On 8/28/2026 at 10:23 PM, Tkinslow said:

I'm a little surprised by this score after them handling Russell and Metcalfe looking horrible in their first game I thought Adair clocking them. I thought maybe Adair could possibly get second in the district but after this one I don't know. They will beat Casey but I don't know after that.

Casey should be a win, and as close as Casey McCreary was until the 4th, I think Adair beats them too. Adair should look to start 4-0. But I agree, I do not know if they get 2nd in district, Hart and Larue will be tough. I think they CAN pull those wins out if they can stay healthy. The coaches are good at the prep work, and the players seem bought in to the Dukes Era.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.