Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West Jessamine 64 Somerset Christian 61 (12th Region Quarterfinals)

Featured Replies

Well night 1 of the tournament certainly didn’t dissapoint. The Cougars commanded a multi-possession lead in the second half but Gavin Murphy put the Colts on his back late. The margin was represented by his and-1 layup with 17 seconds left. Still a gutsy performance by the Cougars.

Hats off to the Cougars. I thought Hensley was incredible all night for them. Coach Gover has something brewing down there. I look for them to be a fixture in the region going forward. 
 

On the other hand, Coach Adams can take a deep breath. The Colts survived. I look forward to watching this semi final game. 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, 12th Region Fan said:

On the other hand, Coach Adams can take a deep breath. The Colts survived. I look forward to watching this semi final game. 

The first game between the Colts and the Rebels was played a lot like Boyle’s game tonight, though West ultimately won by 3. I expect another tough one for the Colts.

Great effort by the Cougars.  I have been high on them the past couple seasons, and the proved me right.  Good championship metal to stay alive  by the Colts. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.