Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 71 Simon Kenton 70

Featured Replies

Highlands visits SK (2/17/26).

I see Highlands, the more balanced team, getting the win.

Who do you folks like?

  • Author

A lot closer than I thought.

On 2/17/2026 at 8:39 PM, 4 Quarters said:

A lot closer than I thought.

Definitely. This one scares me. Highlands was my " by far " #2 in the 9th. The gap is alot closer than I originally thought. Just maybe, the well has dried up. But there is football though, right?

Win or learn. Postseason time in the bluegrass! Good luck to both teams in there respective regions.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.