Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle 66 Campbell County 42

Featured Replies

Couple the better 9th and 10th regions to do battle tonight(2/11/26).

Who comes out on top?

I like Ryle in this one.

The Camels have been playing better the last couple game. CC wins a close one by 5.

MaxPreps shows Ryle 66, Campbell Co. 42. I assume that score is correct. If so, a solid road win for the Raiders.

  • Author

Final, Ryle 66   Campbell 42

 

  • Author
4 minutes ago, StraightShooter said:

Anyone at the game? I'd like to hear a brief recap.

I wasn't there, but I'm guessing it was Ryle 66, Davie 32.  LOL

Ryle playing good basketball ! 13 of their last 14 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.