Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grant County 54 Walton Verona 51

Featured Replies

WV takes the short ride down I-75 tonight(2/9/26) to Dry Ridge to take on Grant County in a big 32nd District game.

I see WV winning this game and moving ahead of Grant in the 8th region weekly rating.

What is the seeding situation? In the past, this game has actually been meaningless because it’s just a difference between two and three seed?

  • Author
10 minutes ago, PP1 said:

What is the seeding situation? In the past, this game has actually been meaningless because it’s just a difference between two and three seed?

WV needs the win to stay in contention for the #1 seed.

Final Score Grant County 54 Walton Verona 51

Players in double digits 

Walton - D Shearer 18, W Shearer 13, Gutman 11

Grant - Flamini 21, Hamm 17, Wagner 10

  • Author
10 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

WV takes the short ride down I-75 tonight(2/9/26) to Dry Ridge to take on Grant County in a big 32nd District game.

I see WV winning this game and moving ahead of Grant in the 8th region weekly rating.

Looks like Grant will remain in front of WV.

42 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

Looks like Grant will remain in front of WV.

I’ve stated early that the gap between Grant Walton and Simon is closer than people thought. Was a great game tonight. Very physical and hard fought. That being said, I believe Walton and SK will come to the wire as well. I see a 3 way tie brewing for the district seed. Walton didn’t hit shots early tonight as Grant jumped out early.  Walton host district and it will be tough to win against them in their home gym. Walton fans will pack that joint. Should set up a great district though. 

On 2/9/2026 at 11:31 AM, 4 Quarters said:

I see WV winning this game and moving ahead of Grant in the 8th region weekly rating.

Grant is just a lot better. Worst team Hester has had since he has been there. 

  • Author
4 minutes ago, GatorChomp07 said:

Grant is just a lot better. Worst team Hester has had since he has been there. 

Grant wins by 3 on their home court, they were the better team last night.  I question if they a lot better, we'll see in a couple weeks in the district.  Yes, WV is a little down this year.

Should be a fun district tourney. I do think SK wins it, but you never know. Steiner has had Hester's number for years now. 

 

Grant is also very capable of winning it, and Walton is great on those soft rims at home. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.