Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Morgan County Football

Featured Replies

I believe, but I'm not certain the district is as follows; Morgan Co, Bath Co, Prestonsburg, Johnson Central. If these are not correct please help. The KHSAA website was down when I tried to find the exact district.

Their new district consists of Bath, Morgan, Prestonsburg, and Shelby Valley.

Morgan imo was down a little last season. The Cougars have made great strides in the few years before that and I hope that the program at West Liberty can continue on the rise.

Morgan has a tough district....three playoff teams with only two spots. I really believe they must just get back into the weight room and get bigger...i attended a morgan game during our offweek and they just seemed smaller then other teams.

I am there weight training coach and ive been in the weightroom with them since december. Most of the team is playing either basketball or baseball. But the guys that have been there have been making good progress. Nathan Cantrell has been a monster in th weightroom and is probably going to start O-line in 2007. Along with him is linebacker Matt Frisby who has also been having a productive off-season. once they all get back in the weightroom i think they will come back stronger this season. I have been training them pretty hard this off-season.

Well good luck there Gridiron King. And to the rest of the players

I am there weight training coach and ive been in the weightroom with them since december. Most of the team is playing either basketball or baseball. But the guys that have been there have been making good progress. Nathan Cantrell has been a monster in th weightroom and is probably going to start O-line in 2007. Along with him is linebacker Matt Frisby who has also been having a productive off-season. once they all get back in the weightroom i think they will come back stronger this season. I have been training them pretty hard this off-season.
Have long have you been a "weight traing coach"?:sssh:

Coach Wood gave me the off season program. I run it, i know what I am doing, and Coach Wood trust me with it

Coach Wood gave me the off season program. I run it, i know what I am doing, and Coach Wood trust me with it

 

I was told Wood liked to run things by himself. He is a man that knows what he is doing, meaning he is in total control. He took on the task of starting the rise of the cougar football program and even was the baseball coach for one year. If you listen to Wood, he'll point you in the right direction.

 

 

No one said you didn't know what you were doing, but wish you the best :thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.