Pulaski Co 59 Somerset 57

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see someone name 9 teams in this region better than Somerset. They may have a deep bench, but how much experience has those players had coming into this year? I really dont see how they have been that big of a flop though, it isnt like they were expected to be a top team in the region this year..

The thing is all of their starters are Juniors or Seniors. This is the middle of February, it doesn't matter whether they were starters before this year or not, they should have gained enough experience not to blow a 14 point lead on their home court with the number one seed in the district on the line. They were ranked anywhere from 4-6 in the preseason rankings in the 12th Region, that shouldn't equal an 11-11 record.

Pretty good prediction, AJG.

I've heard that Somerset plays "dirty," and that the refs seem to side with them. I have yet to see them this year, what do you think about that?

Between travelling and watching my son's middle school games I've only seen them play 3 times. I didn't really notice it, the games I saw were pretty cleanly played but I'm not saying that it hasn't happened--I just haven't seen them enough to say.