Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Thanksgiving Day HS Football Prep

Featured Replies

Most teams are finalizing their weeks of prep this morning before families get together for their get togethers. What does your program do to bring families together during this day? The last two years, Cooper invited families to come get coffee and breakfast and watch practice while the team does their walk-throughs. How does your team do it? 

 

 

 

Congratulations to all teams prepping for their games on this Thanksgiving Day! Its an awesome feeling as a player, coach, and parent to know that your team is still playing at this time of year. Enjoy the process and go out there tomorrow and give it everything you have! Good luck to all and safe travels!

I had the opportunity to officiate several state semifinals in a row. Thanksgiving morning I would pack and check all my gear and know I was leaving the next day to wherever I was assigned. I taught and coached basketball in a school that made several semifinals appearances and finals appearances and won a couple state titles. Watched my stepson win a state final after an OT win in the semis. My son-in-law has had three state finals appearances, two in a row, and I hope he and his team eventually get the big trophy. Thanksgiving and football..... HS football.... have been a great part of my life! I hope all of the players, parents, coaches, officials, and fans are able to enjoy similar experiences.

 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.