Louisvile picks up new commit...TE - Michael Fennerty...

RockPride

I don't understand why out of all of the recruits we could have lost with Coach Krag, the biggest so far was a kicker.:confused: I wonder what made him change his mind... Great pickup for the cards, they sure know how to get the good tight ends.

Because Notre Dame came calling, with a ride for a kicker.

IMO UofL has a lot more to offer to a kicker offense wise than ND would.

Take away the fact that we are Louisville fans....now, if you were just a kicker...who do you think has had more people kick a football in the NFL?

Exactly...Notre Dame...no biggie, Louisville is changing the opinions one at a time.

You're definitely right about that, it is pretty much the only reasoning I could think of unless he has always been a fan. On the other hand though, I watch A LOT of college football and I can't name ND's kicker, but I could tell you who won the award for the nation's best kicker, and you would think he would want to learn from the best. Does ND have any starters in the league now? I know David Akers is still doin' his thing.

You're definitely right about that, it is pretty much the only reasoning I could think of unless he has always been a fan. On the other hand though, I watch A LOT of college football and I can't name ND's kicker, but I could tell you who won the award for the nation's best kicker, and you would think he would want to learn from the best. Does ND have any starters in the league now? I know David Akers is still doin' his thing.

John Carney, N.O. Craig Hentrich is a punter with the Titans and he also kicked for ND. Hunter Smith is the punter for Indy but I don't know if he kicked while at ND.