Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

12 Week Count Down

Featured Replies

  • Author

While down at KY Bluegrass games heard the Raiders are getting back one of the top scores in the region from their 2023 team. 

On 7/11/2025 at 11:45 AM, FrankNicodemus said:

Thanks for the research, I hadn’t heard anything on what was being implied as well.

Maybe I read the comment incorrectly and assumed what was being implied in my brain.

I was only passing along information. Kids talk. If not accurate, I apologize for spreading “Fake News”. But hope springs eternal.

ON

 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.