Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Amos passes at 84

Featured Replies

https://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/john-amos-good-times-roots-obituary-1.7339138?cmp=rss

Most remember for his role as James Evans in the TV Series "Good Times".   He was also the adult Kunta Kinte in the landmark 1977 mini-series "Roots" and of course as the owner/operator of McDowells (Home of the Big Mick) in the classic comedy "Coming to America".

Rest in Peace.

Mr. Amos, RIP.  I enjoyed your talent.

I think I liked him in every role I ever saw him in.

I really enjoyed his reoccurring role on West Wing as the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs.

He was iconic in Roots and Good Times.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.