Bryan Station 67 Tates Creek 49

nWo

Bryan Station dominated this one from the start. They were up 26-5, I believe, after the 1st Quarter. I was really shocked at how badly Station outplayed Tates Creek, considering the Commodores were 18-2. Morones, the sophomore, had a monster game, with around 25 points. His shot was on tonight. Mack played a great floor game, as I've become accustomed to seeing from him. He sees the floor so well, and I think he had 8 assists tonight to go along with 12-14 points. I love the way he plays, and I really think he could play at an Eastern or Morehead, and if he has a growth spurt before his senior year next season, he could play at a higher level, just my opinion. The play of the game, by far, was a nasty dunk by Combs right in the face of a Tates Creek player that brought the house down. Look for it on the news tonight.

And in case anyone is wondering why a Tomcat fan was at a Bryan Station-Tates Creek, I work for a stats company in Lexington, which is also why I know so many of the stats tonight. And in the many Lexington games I've worked this year, tonight was by far the largest and most vocal crowd I've seen. Kudos to the kids from Tates Creek and Station for that. :thumb: