12th Region Top 10

1. Lincoln Co. Lost to Boyle but could Boyle beat them 5 out of 10 times?

2. Boyle Co. Beat Lincoln

3. Somerset -They should make a long run in the All A

4. West Jessamine- Beat Somerset but at home

5. East Jessamine- loss to McCreary drops them

6. Southwestern- keeps winning despite no inside presence

7. Pulaski Co.- some nights they are #3 other nights they are #12)

8. Wayne Co. - played Corbin tough with 13th region refs

9. McCreary -good win at East, starting to play better

10. Garrad or Mercer (I havent seen you play)

I not positive Hector but I think that they would have used 12th region refs if the game was at Corbin. Woods will not go to the 13th region without the stipulation that they have to use 12th region refs, then he allows 13th region refs to come to Wayne for the return game.

Actually, I take that back ... just checked the Raiders record and it's impressive at 14-6, so they've not been a bust, I stand corrected, but they are only 5-4 against 12th Region teams and I would be more concerned about that than what they are against 13th Region teams and, I've not been keeping up with the seeding in their district, but would they be the three seed behind Wayne and Southwestern?

I not positive Hector but I think that they would have used 12th region refs if the game was at Corbin. Woods will not go to the 13th region without the stipulation that they have to use 12th region refs, then he allows 13th region refs to come to Wayne for the return game.

THE GAME WAS PLAYED AT WAYNE CO. AND WITH 13TH REGION REFS. ( WHO DID A GOOD JOB MOST OF THE NIGHT)

That means Boyle would win the other five, right?

So who is actually better?

If Boyle Co. and Lincoln played 10 times, I do not think Boyle would beat Lincoln 5 times. I would think Lincoln would win about 7 times. So even though Boyle upset Lincoln the other night, I still think Lincoln has the better team. That is why I kept them #1 in my poll.

To all Boyle fans, I am not trying to slight you all, because I have a tremdous amount of respect for your program and your coach.

If Boyle Co. and Lincoln played 10 times, I do not think Boyle would beat Lincoln 5 times. I would think Lincoln would win about 7 times. So even though Boyle upset Lincoln the other night, I still think Lincoln has the better team. That is why I kept them #1 in my poll.

To all Boyle fans, I am not trying to slight you all, because I have a tremdous amount of respect for your program and your coach.

Understandable. I just assumed since you said Lincoln would win five out of ten times... that would obviously mean that Boyle would win the other five. I understand what you mean, though.