UK's bball solution (long term)

Log Mountain Boy

I'll give you a long term solution. How about UK actually recruit a power forward and get him on campus. This team has been without a power forward since Chuck Hayes.

We're working on that.. Several very good power forwards that have high interest in the program right now, I think Tubby has made up his mind who he wants now, and I expect two of them to be Cats next year.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ They have a letter of intent from a 4 star...and medium interest from 1 unranked other PF.

Who's the medium interest kid? If your gonna say Pettigrew, I would say his interest is as high as it can go, and he is a much better player than 'rivals' will tell you. He will commit the day he is offered.

Also, Patterson is a 5 star PF who has high interest.

So like I said, I think we'll get two this year.

Alright, you have Jordan Prosser who is 0-star, Joseph Katuka who is a 3-star (another MEDIUM interest). Drew Gooden for the class of 2008 who is a 5-star, but his list includes: Arizona, California, Connecticut, Duke, Florida, Kansas, Kentucky, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Stanford, UCLA, and Washington. Patterson is a five star but he doesn't list any schools right now, Teeg Akol is a 4-star who will likely end up at Pitt

Patterson is a five star but he doesn't list any schools right now

Patterson and Pettigrew are the two Im talking about, you can throw those others out the window. Pettigrew is underated on all of your 'recruiting' sites because he doesn't go to all of the camps and has been 'under the radar' as Digger would say. And if you don't think Patterson has high interest in UK, we need not even continue this discussion.

Like you said, we already have one 4 star PF. I am saying we will likely sign one more PF, two if Pettigrew gets offered.