Austin Moore named Estill County head coach

1 hour ago, JagNation said:

Any idea what his resume looks like?

This is from Estill County High School FB page

“For Immediate Release

Estill County High School is proud to announce the hiring of our new head football coach, Austin Moore.  Coach Moore is a 2006 graduate of Estill County High School and played for the Engineers during his time at ECHS.  He has 14 years of football coaching experience, including 13 at Estill County High School.  Early in his career, he served for three years as the head football coach for Estill County Middle School before serving for six seasons as the defensive coordinator for ECHS, including leading the defense for the 2016 District Championship team.  He has also served as a dedicated teacher, administrator, and athletic director for Estill County Schools.  He is married to Cassidy, and they have two children, Kyren and Collyns.

Principal Josh Yost said, “Throughout the process, Coach Moore’s leadership, knowledge, and passion for Estill County football shined through.  Our committee and I have full confidence that Coach Moore will lead our Engineer football program forward while honoring the rich tradition of Estill County football.”

Coach Moore said, “I’m humbled and deeply honored to accept the Head Football Coach position at Estill County High School.  I am excited to get to work on building the program that I hold dear into something our school and community can be proud of.  I look forward to building impactful and lasting relationships with the young men in our program and pushing them to reach their fullest potential in all realms of their lives.

Coach Austin Moore will be introduced at 4:30 PM in the Estill County High School auditorium on Monday, February 19th.  The public and media members are invited to attend.“

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, All State Baseball said:

This is from Estill County High School FB page

“For Immediate Release

Estill County High School is proud to announce the hiring of our new head football coach, Austin Moore.  Coach Moore is a 2006 graduate of Estill County High School and played for the Engineers during his time at ECHS.  He has 14 years of football coaching experience, including 13 at Estill County High School.  Early in his career, he served for three years as the head football coach for Estill County Middle School before serving for six seasons as the defensive coordinator for ECHS, including leading the defense for the 2016 District Championship team.  He has also served as a dedicated teacher, administrator, and athletic director for Estill County Schools.  He is married to Cassidy, and they have two children, Kyren and Collyns.

Principal Josh Yost said, “Throughout the process, Coach Moore’s leadership, knowledge, and passion for Estill County football shined through.  Our committee and I have full confidence that Coach Moore will lead our Engineer football program forward while honoring the rich tradition of Estill County football.”

Coach Moore said, “I’m humbled and deeply honored to accept the Head Football Coach position at Estill County High School.  I am excited to get to work on building the program that I hold dear into something our school and community can be proud of.  I look forward to building impactful and lasting relationships with the young men in our program and pushing them to reach their fullest potential in all realms of their lives.

Coach Austin Moore will be introduced at 4:30 PM in the Estill County High School auditorium on Monday, February 19th.  The public and media members are invited to attend.“

Thanks!